Carbs Per Serving: Unknown
Prep Time: 10 minutes
8 oz. cream cheese
2 tsp. sugar-free peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp. water
6 packets Splenda
1 1/2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
1/4 tsp. almond flavored extract (optional)
How to Prepare:
Beat peanut butter into cream cheese with 2 packs Splenda, 1/2 tsp. of the unsweetened cocoa and almond flavored extract if using.
Refrigerate mixture until firm.
Slightly dampen hands and pinch off a marble sized piece of the cheese mixture and roll into a ball. Do this with the rest of the cheese. Freeze for 30 minutes in a single
layer on wax paper. Mix remaining Splenda and cocoa. Place in a gallon sized zipper bag and add frozen cream cheese balls. Shake gently to coat. Store in refrigerator in a single layer to prevent sticking.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Easy 1 Carb Jello Mouse Dessert (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Gellair (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Butterscotch Peanut Butter Pudding Mousse (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Chocolate Ganache (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)