8 chicken pieces (bone in and skin on)
1 stick butter
salt and pepper to taste
2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
2 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can chopped green chili‘s
1 cup shreaded cheddar cheese
How to Prepare:
Melt butter in frying pan. Season chicken with garlic, salt and pepper. Fry chicken in butter till browned. Reduce heat, cover pan, and let simmer for 20 min.
In large bowl, mix the diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chili’s well. Pour over chicken. Cover pan, and let chicken simmer in sauce 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Uncover and top with cheddar cheese. Serve warm.
- Chicken Chilaquiles (low-carb–ketogenic-diets.com)
- Stuffed Pepperoni Chicken (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Pan Glazed Balsamic Chicken (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Sesame Garlic Thai Chicken and Veggies (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Italian Garlic Chicken Legs (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Spicy Chicken Strips (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)