Carbs Per Serving: 3 grams carbs total
1 bunch Spinach
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
prosciutto — (thinly sliced ham)
How to Prepare:
*Flatten flank steak with rolling pin. Sprinkle salt and pepper over steak.
In skillet, place rinsed spinach in and wilt completely. Put Parmesan cheese, garlic (minced), olive oil, and wilted spinach in a food processor and mix into a paste.
Seperate the prossuito and put on top of flank steak covering completely, and generously spread spinach mixture on the prossuito.
*Roll steak and put on a 9×13 cookie sheet.
** Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes.
Brush steak with olive oil to seal in juices and ENJOY !!!!!
NOTES : Counts allow for 1 cup spinach .. adjust accordingly.
- Grilled Balsamic and Soy Marinated Flank Steak (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Quail with girolle mushrooms and spinach (independent.co.uk)
- A bird in the hand: Skye Gyngell’s quail recipes (independent.co.uk)
- Tasty Recipe to Get Spinach Into Your Day (notecook.com)
- Weekday Vegetarian: Swiss Chard, Onion and Cheese Frittata (treehugger.com)
- Strong to the Finish: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- A better Alfred’s, with superb steaks (sfgate.com)
- The Guy’s Guide to Grilling the Healthy Way (webmd.com)
- Celebrate National Spinach-Lovers’ Month With These Recipes (blogher.com)
- How to cook a flank steak frozen post marination (ask.metafilter.com)