Carbs Per Serving: no counts provided
How to Prepare:
Thinly sliced beef ( I often use ‘sandwich steak’ or inside round) size per roll roughly 5″x11″. Spread with mustard, layer on one strip of bacon, chopped onion (optional) and thinly sliced dill pickles.
Roll up and secure with skewers or toothpicks.
In a frying pan at least 1.5″ deep, brown the meat on all sides. Then, 1 bay leaf, 6-10 pepper corns and Bovril (beef broth) (concentrated double strengh) to come 1/2 way up the sides of the pan. Cover and simmer for 1.5 hours and add water if it gets too
I make it the day before, and then just have to simmer when I get home from work.
- Ground Beef and Savoy Cabbage Casserole (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Roulade( Braised Stuff Beef Rolls) (notecook.com)
- Derrick: How to Eat a Real New Orleans Roast Beef Po’ Boy Without Buying a Plane Ticket (seriouseats.com)
- imabonehead: Fry Bread Tacos: Eating America (globetrotterdiaries.com)
- Best Bet: Corned beef sandwich (commercialappeal.com)
- Do it Yourself Bacon Cheeseburger Supreme! (bacontoday.com)
- Beer Beef Ribs (quazen.com)
- Fried egg sandwich (charlotte.news14.com)