How to Prepare:
Brown ground turkey or beef onion in large skillet. Add sauce, stir and simmer over low heat. Meanwhile, wash cabbage leaves, then dunk each one in boiling water for 30 seconds, followed by ice water for 30 seconds.
Lay flat to dry. Mix ricotta, 1/3 c. Parmesan, seasoning and eggs. Stir well. Cut cabbage leaves into uniform size by cutting off some of the thick stalk ends. Put 1/8 of cheese mixture onto thick end of each leaf, then roll up.
Place in greased 9 x 12 casserole dish. Repeat with remaining cabbage leaves. Spoon turkey or beef sauce over top of cabbage rolls, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, cover tightly with foil, and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
NOTES : Counts for cabbage, pesto, and pasta sauce not included in totals.
- Eggplant Meatball Stack (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Meaty Cheesey Cajun Balls (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Minnesota Stuffed Green Peppers (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Easy Corned Beef (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Mexican Meatloaf (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)