Carbs Per Serving: 13 grams carbs total
1 package meat loaf mix (Beef/Pork/Veal combination from the butcher)
1 package lipton onion soup mix (half package works just fine too; less carbs)
1 large egg
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cloves minced garlic — (1 to 2)
1 tablespoon parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare:
Meatballs: Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix lightly with fingers, do not overwork.
Form into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The last minute, turn on broiler to brown meatballs.
Gravy: Boil gravy mix as directed.
Add mushrooms and gently cook for a minute or two.
Mix in sour cream and worscheshire sauce.
Arrange meatballs in casserole dish and pour gravy on top.
Best is made a day ahead and reheated.
NOTES : Counts for onion soup mix and gravy mix not included in totals.
- Minnesota Stuffed Green Peppers (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Eggplant Meatball Stack (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Meaty Cheesey Cajun Balls (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Mexican Meatloaf (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Special Rib Roast (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- German Beef Rolls (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Recipe: Cheater’s Beef or Venison Stroganoff (frugalupstate.com)
- Vegetarian Beef Stroganoff Recipe (momblognetwork.com)
- Easy Bacon and Beef Stroganoff (bacontoday.com)
- Swedish Meatballs (simplyrecipes.com)
- Did They Eat It: Swedish Meatballs (suburbanbliss.net)
- imabonehead: Vietnamese beef meatballs in tomato sauce (anhsfoodblog.com)
- imabonehead: Curried Meatballs and Potatoes | Soupbelly (soupbelly.com)
- Swedish Meatballs (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) (tastyeatsathome.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday, Eggplant Meatballs (twentysomethingentertaining.com)
- Saucy meatballs with rice (kaijunkie.wordpress.com)