Carbs: 109 g carbs total
How to Prepare:
Cook wild rice for approx. 1 hour.
Mix hamburger, rice, eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
Mold mixture into 6 large meatballs.
Brown meatballs in a skillet.
Core and halve peppers and arrange in a large bowl.
Put browned meatballs in pepper halves.
Pour tomato soup over them(add one cup water if desired).
Cook in microwave for 30+ minutes on half power.
Serve by breaking up dry meatballs and pouring sauce over them.
NOTES : Counts for soup and spices not included in totals.
- Eggplant Meatball Stack (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Weekend Menu Planning: What’s Your Favorite Filling for Stuffed Peppers? (blogher.com)
- Recipe for Stuffed Green Peppers with Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, and Parmesan (kalynskitchen.blogspot.com)
- Baked Peppers Stuffed with Ground Beef, Wild Rice & Goat Cheese (foodcomas.wordpress.com)
- Stuffed Peppers (pumpkinscales.wordpress.com)
- Minnesota Stuffed Green Peppers (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Meaty Cheesey Cajun Balls (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Mexican Meatloaf (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Flank Steak with Spinach Cheese (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Easy Corned Beef (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)