How to Prepare:
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over
low heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, 8 to 10 minutes or
until thickened (mixture will appear curdled until it thickens).
Remove from heat. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Pour over
cabbage; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
You can add ½ cup chopped walnuts and only raise the carb count by
½ gram. If you’re on maintenance, ½ cup dried, chopped
cranberries and the walnuts brings you in at a little under 10 grams.
- Cabbage Rolls (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Ground Beef and Savoy Cabbage Casserole (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- You: Red cabbage recipes (guardian.co.uk)
- Blackberry Winter (fetch.taigan.com)
- Get Cooking: A Date Night CookBook (beso.com)
- Pig Roast (gothamgal.com)
- The Secret Ingredient (Chorizo): Chorizo Burgers with Manchego and Paprika Slaw (seriouseats.com)