Carbs Per Serving: 3 Grams Carbs
Prep Time: 30 mins.
2 cans red salmon
1 – 1/2 c. finely crushed pork rinds (divided)
1 clove garlic, minced
2 large eggs
4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
2 tbsp. canola oil
How to Prepare:
Carefully flake the salmon into a bowl, discarding any small bones, cartilage and skin. Set aside.
In another bowl, combine the garlic, eggs, cheese, cream and Worcestershire sauce. Fold these ingredients into the salmon with a rubber spatula.
Fold in 1/2 cup of the crushed pork rinds. Place the remaining cup of pork rinds on a dinner plate.
Form the salmon mixture into 8 patties. Carefully coat them with the pork rinds.
Refrigerate, loosely covered, for 1 hour.
Melt the butter with the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon patties, four at a time, for 3 to 4 minutes per side, pressing down slightly on them with the back of the spatula and add more butter or oil to the skillet if necessary.
Remove to paper towels to drain.
Serve with a mixture of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard for dipping.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 30 Day Low Carb Diet Plan – Day 24 (ketogenic.blogspot.com)
- 30 Day Low Carb Diet Plan – Day 25 (ketogenic.blogspot.com)
- 30 Day Low Carb Diet Plan – Day 26 (ketogenic.blogspot.com)
- Crab and Artichoke Cheese Puff (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Fried Fish with Pork Rind (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Salmon Delight (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Tuna pie (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Mussels (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Tilapia with Flaxseed and Parmesean Crust (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)