Serves: Makes about 60 meatballs.
Carbs Per Serving: No counts, but very small amounts.
Prep Time: 15 mins to prep, but takes a bit to cook them all.
2 lbs lean or extra-lean ground beef.
1 lb lean ground pork
1 tsp salt
1 tbs pepper
250 g fresh grated Romano cheese.
100 g fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
6 cloves garlic (crushed).
How to Prepare:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl (use your hands, it’s fun). Fry your meatballs in olive oil. Eat hot or cold.
- Flank Steak with Spinach Cheese (low-carb-ketogenic-diets.com)
- Meatballs with lettuce in tomato sauce (justbento.com)
- How to Prepare Veal & Lamb Meatballs (notecook.com)
- Recipe: Chicken Meatballs, Italian Style (nytimes.com)
- imabonehead: Gingery Pork Meatballs ” First Look, Then Cook (firstlookthencook.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Syrian Style Meatballs with Cherries (sarahmelamed.com)